Google Search


Preity Zinta


Actress turned businesswoman Preity Zinta has moved ahead in her life after breakup with her boyfriend Ness Wadia. But now the only thing that bothers her, are the link-ups with co-stars and friends. Due to which none of her male friends wants to go out with her, she says.

Talking to the reporters Preity said, “I’m surrounded by celebrities who are constantly discussing their personal lives. I’m the same Preity Zinta I used to be. You won’t find me discussing my private life in detail. I’m in a very good space right now.”

Showing her dimples the actress added, “The only problem is any man whom I’m seen with in public is automatically linked with me. I’ve come to a place where none of my male friends wants to go out with me any more! I think I’ll just have to pick my date for the next public event through a contest!”

The co-owner of Indian Premier League (IPL) team Kings XI Punjab, Preity is now linked up with her own team cricketers.

Expressing her feeling on the linkups with own Cricket team’s members, she said, “Can you imagine, members of my own team! I’ve always maintained I’d never mix business and pleasure. Now that I’m getting fully into business, I’m narrowing my chances of finding a man. I know I’d never get into criminal activities, so maybe…”

Talking about her relation with ex-boyfriend Ness Wadia, Preity said, “The media has been trying to find awkwardness in our equation. Why should that be? We’re still good friends. We’re no longer seeing each other. We’re colleagues now.

“If ever I’m in a situation, I’m sure he’d watch my back, as I’d watch his. But would people let go of this fascination with the equation between me and Ness? It’s been one year since we broke up.”

Preity, who is spending most of her time outside Mumbai, said, “Whenever I’m not shooting I’m out of the country. Don’t get me wrong. I love Mumbai to death. But tell me what can an actor do in the city if she isn’t working? I can’t go out partying. I can’t even take a jog. What do I do on a Sunday? I can’t even go out.

She also said, “Now (after the Ness episode) it’s become worse. I can’t go out with any guy. If I do I’ve to beg some women to come along, otherwise the guy and I get linked up. I can’t handle it any more.”

Well last year was not good for Preity from personal and professional front as she broke up with long time boyfriend and her IPL team Kings XI Punjab did nothing good. So, we can just pray that 2010 will bring happiness in her life.

Monday, February 1, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "‘I Can’t Go Out with Any Guy'-Priety Zinta"